5th INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION CONFERENCE 2022
Theme: Innovations in Education: Exceeding Classroom Literacy.
There is an age-long adage which reads ‘‘Education is the key’’. The question remains: the key to what? Tom Bentley argues that if education is to meet the emerging challenges of the twenty-first century, we must recognise that learning takes place far beyond the formal education sector. We cannot rely solely on dedicated teachers/lecturers to deliver the understanding and personal qualities people will need. Instead, we must connect what happens in schools to wider opportunities for learning.
The ultimate goal of education is to prepare individuals in society so that they can contribute in the future through economic development activities, social development activities and make their own lives and lives of people living around them happy and healthy, some people achieve that goal through conventional methods and making their academics as main pillar other achieve that goal through alternate ways and at times by creating their own path. Therefore, when we look at education in totality, we can say that education in today’s era is not just limited to the classroom. It is much beyond that.
At the end of this conference, participants will:
• Understand the limitless nature of Education
• Learn and apply the contributions of Education in Economic and Social Development Activities
• Visualize a practical approach that is combined with the wisdom captured in the books and capabilities of teachers to facilitate it in a learner’s eyes while integrating this process activities that are essential but are ‘beyond books’.
- The 21st Century Education
• Critical Thinking
- Education for Economic, Technology and Social Development
- Education as a backbone for Entrepreneurial Development
- Innovation as a powerful tool for Literacy
This Conference is non-residential. Participants are to lodge in hotels of their choice near the Training centre. A list of these Hotels will be provided on request.